IKLAN

Friday, November 6, 2009

Tak der Kejer..

Normally,when it comes to ‘What I love to do most?’, the best answer will be ‘Shopping and travelling.But for the time being travelling could b spmething very impossible as my beloved husband is not aailable to spend his time travelling due to heavy workload.Well,as for shopping, I believe everybody on earth with money regardless either you are actually rich or poor;pokai or botak both know what is the meaning of it. Unfortunately it already has been months since I last did my shopping. Okay that sounds very worst but that’s it, so TRUE. If only I have all the money in the world!(lambatnye nak keje warrghhhhh)) Okay.. okay cool down. I was already felt like half mad while just browsing each and every page of websites showing branded items. I am so sure if only all the shopaholic friends of mine would get the chance to grab this opportunity, they won’t regret it ever. Well, I think it will just be better if I don’t get myself too excited yet. Why? I will feel more despair if I will not get the things that I want. I already have got all the things that I should and I just want a few things more. So many choices mean so many desires too.And..to fulfill the desire is somehow very hard to do..

The second thing that makes me so happy today is because I have found a website which actually teaches people to keep fit by doing dancing workouts!There are videos of the dances and there are even step-by-step moves video provided so that we can follow all the cool dancing moves (ouh they can be downloaded too!). I was so freaking excited and how I wish if only I could start dancing once I watched the videos.Erm..Till then..

No comments: