IKLAN

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pregnancy???A m I ready??

My Kak Long called me yesterday when I was lying on bed thinking about the future..hahhaha..what will my future be??As usual she would asked"dh makan?" "tgh buat ape?" and at all of sudden before I could just answered all the previous questions came this question" ain dah pregnant ke?" hahhaha..I'm so surprised afterall..But then again it is undeniable,I am planning to have baby.and sometimes I feel like it's time for me to think of it and Yes,I'm quite ready..I always refer to Kak Long for any guidance and medical tips as she is my private doctor(free of charge) and she did mentioned to me that before you get pregnant it is important to make sure that you are truly prepared. Preconception care is an important aspect of helping to create a healthy pregnancy.

Apart from that, what matters most to me is Am I ready to give of myself to another person?Am I emotionally in a place where I can handle the responsibility that comes with having a baby?How about the lifestyle changes such as how comfortable I am with a lifestyle change. A baby adds a new person into my family, and the transition from a twosome to a threesome is a big one. erm...Is Parenting For Me Now?thing to ponder..

No comments: